PRODUCT VERIFICATION SYSTEM
Now you can verify that you bought an original Gold Touch nutrition product.
Click & insert the unique code you’ll find on each product.
Tahini is a superfood that is also superdelicious. It is a paste made of sesame seeds and cocoa and provides your body with important nutrients. “Taxini ta spaei” is a food of plant origin, which is particularly rich in protein, antioxidants and also polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are essential for a healthy diet. Moreover, our new recipe for "Taxini ta spaei" does not include any palm oil, or other unhealthy fats.
Tahini “ta spaei” is a food of plant origin that is rich in protein & fiber and even better, it’s packed with essential vitamins and minerals!
Tahini has a 20% of protein content and consuming 1 serving (25gramms), provides 80% of your daily thiamin needs, 24% of magnesium, 50% of iron, and 43% of calcium. That same serving also contains: 150 calories, 6 grams of carbohydrates and 12 grams of lipids( 0 grams of cholesterol)
But don’t be alarmed by the amount of fat because only 2 out of the 16 grams are saturated, the rest are mono– and poly-unsaturated fats, known to be beneficial to the heart and overall health. Moreover the high calorie intake is to your benefit, because those are quality calories that will deliver energy to your body.
- It has 20% complete protein, which helps to maintain muscle tone
- it has NO palm oil
- It’s rich in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- It’s a good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- It’s one of the best sources of calcium out there.
- It’s high in vitamin E and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15.
- It’s easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss.
- It is high in unsaturated fat (good fat!)
Can be used as a delicious bread spead, or as an ingredient in homemade cakes, cookies, chocolate bars, or you can just eat it with a spoon. "Tahini ta spaei" is chocolate flavored.
|Values||Amount per 100g||%|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|of which natural Sugars + Sugar||14,5g|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||1.22mg||81%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.473mg||28%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||5.45mg||27%|
|Vitamin B6 (%DV)||0.149mg||7%|
Ingredients: Sesame paste (75%), brown sugar, cocoa powder (6%), coconut oil, spices, salt vegetable oils(palm oil), emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavoring